Thursday, February 26, 2009

57/365


February 26, 2009

Today is my birthday! Kevin gave me some really thoughtful gifts, including a 10x20, framed print of one of my favorite photos. The girls were excited to give me camera accessories, even though I am pretty sure they had no idea what it was! I really did have a good day, it was just not as relaxing as I had hoped it would be. I try not to have expectations for days like today, but sometimes you just cant help it! Ione was really cranky and clingy all day. She screamed ("that" scream, for those of you who know her well) about everything today. I'm certain she is the reason for the massive headache I had this afternoon! Isabella, on the other hand was an angel today. Her behavior and manners were impeccable. I was really proud of her! So anyway, the reason I like this shot is that it is one of the few times today that Ione was happy. No screaming, no crying, no begging me to hold her; just fun with Willow and Big Sis. I know there are a hundred things imperfect about this photo, but I still like it...just the way it is. (Just like my birthday!)

No comments:

Post a Comment