Sunday, January 25, 2009

25/365


January 25, 2009


So I decided today that I will only post my 365 photos once or twice a week. I need to manage my time more effectively, and I think this is the best way to do it. I miss spending time with Kevin in the evenings, and I think he misses my attention!


So, today I was washing dishes after breakfast and I noticed the sticker on the bottom of my pancake warmer, "Visual imperfections will not affect performance." It really struck me when I read it. I'm not sure why, but I really liked the statement. I immediately applied it to my self-image. I know I've got a quite a way to go before I will be content with my outward appearance, but that hasn't affected my performance as a wife, mother, daughter, grand-daughter, friend... My goal this year is to make the "appearance" equal the image I imagine. One huge benefit to all the exercise that I am doing is that it's given me the energy to perform daily tasks and add a couple of hobbies into my life. It's a great bonus!

No comments:

Post a Comment